We have had some questions about making donations. I wanted to explain more about this so here goes.
Currently we have raised 1/2 of Intake fees and 10% of our monthly pledge goal!
As missionaries we rely solely on the generous donations of others. We are currently raising funds for:
- Intake (3 month training in Louisiana, including room & board, food, & short term mission trip to Mexico)
- Passport fees for the family
- Travel expenses (gas for driving & flights)
- Monthly Living Expenses while in mission (house, food, clothing, $ to serve the poor)
2 types of financial donations:
1) 1 time donation (great for Intake, passports & travel expenses)
2) monthly pledge (great for Monthly Living Expenses)
Family Missions Company is a 501(c)3, which means your gift is 100% tax deductible. When you donate directly to FMC please put Bailey Family in the comments box (online) or on the memo line of your check (by mail). These funds will be deposited into our Bailey Family Mission Fund. If you give donations directly to us it is NOT tax deductible, but will still go into our family mission fund.
MAKE A DONATION:
* To donate online click here
* You can also mail checks to FMC at this address (remember to put Bailey Family on the memo line):
To send donations please make checks payable to Family Missions Company
Family Missions Company
12624 Everglade Road
Abbeville, LA 70510
Fax: (337) 893-6177
Telephone: (337) 893-6111